MVP Workshop is a Blockchain solution provider, specialized in decentralized business models, tokenization of assets and research & product development.→ https://mvpworkshop.co/
Who we are
We have found our primary goal in delivering Blockchain products that actually work. To us, it’s all about improving and sharing our valuable insight and knowledge for the implementation of Blockchain-based innovative solutions, as well as providing our clients with the right product advice.
We are currently seeking a Growth Hacker to join our expanding team. If you are enthusiastic and have previous experience with Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies, we encourage you to submit an application and become a part of our team.
- Marketing strategy – creating strategic marketing/social communications plans to drive KPIs and growth metrics.
- Social media marketing – creating a strategy, managing and growing the company’s presence through blogs, Discord, Telegram, Twitter, Facebook, and other strategically relevant online properties.
- Community relations – Monitoring online discussions, media requests and responding in a timely fashion.
- Analytics & reporting – Monitoring and measuring the success of your marketing plan and re-calibrating and testing based on the data.
- Market research – Conduct and present competitive analysis and market research.
- Events – Representing MVP Workshop at events, organizing meetups, building networks and spreading positive word-of-mouth.
Required experience, skills, and qualifications
- At least three years of experience working in a Digital Marketing Agency or as a Product Marketing Manager;
- Strong understanding of analytics and data-driven decision making;
- Experience with Growth Hacking tools;
- Experience (or at least interest) in Blockchain technology;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Being performance and results-oriented;
- Skilled at prioritization and multitasking;
- Comfortable with conducting experiments and learning from mistakes;
- Plus, but not mandatory: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, Communications, or related fields;
We are looking forward to your submission and are excited to hear more about you. To apply, send your Résumé using the form below.
Prijavi se do 21/02/19
Lokacija — Beograd
Prijavi se na oglas