Članak dosta detaljno popisuje i obrazlaže koncepte, elemente dizajna, i i moguća rešenja za razvoj kripto aplikacija, sa cljem da se lakše razume nova tehnologija i onboarduju novi korisnci.
While cryptocurrency x, y or z may not require the kind of trust we put in the legacy financial system, the individual apps and platforms we use must instill confidence if they are going to compete on the mass market.
1) Onboarding newbies
- Know your customer
- Explain different chains/ Layer 2s
- Improve off-ramps
2) The wallet transaction experience
It’s important to make clear exactly what’s happening each time the user interacts with another wallet, smart contract or dApp.
- Make transaction status way more clear
- There should never, ever be any doubt as to what’s happening with a transaction.
- Show more context
- Make errors actionable
- Inform and put the user in control
- Make transaction states global
- Give me an “OOOOPS” undo/cancel button
- Show all assets across all networks/chains
3) Wallet Security
- Auto disconnect from dApps
- Improve user controls for token approvals/allowances
- Provide more context around signing messages
4) Clarity around privacy and public assets
Imagine you’re brand new to crypto. You create a wallet, add funds and start buying stuff. Then you learn that everyone you bought something from can instantly see all of your transactions and holdings. How’s that gonna land?
5) The concept of “wallet” is very limiting
Your crypto wallet can become your identity, your interests, your preferences, your knowledge graph, your communication. Perhaps we need a better word to describe the wallet’s expanded role in our digital lives.