The problem with this is the more general or vague your request the more often you can end up with feedback that is difficult to derive meaningful actions from.
So to combat this, here is my simple 6 step process for how exactly to ask for UI/UX design feedback that will result in valuable and actionable input that will actually help you improve your design work.
Autorkinih 6 koraka:
1. Who — Decide who you are asking
2. Stage — Describe what stage your design is in
3. Context — Present the context or problem
4. Goals — Outline what your objectives are
5. Constraints — Include any possible constraints or project requirements
6. The Ask — Request exactly what type of feedback you are looking for.