Senior Test Automation Engineer
Endava is a privately owned IT services company established in 2000. With over 2,500 full time employees, Endava is currently based in 13 locations across the UK, USA, Germany, Romania, Moldova, Macedonia and Serbia. With an annual turnover of £84 m in the financial year 2014/2015, we have established ourselves as a leading IT services provider.Endava → profil kompanije
Endava is a privately-owned IT services company, with over 15 years of experience of working with some of the world’s leading companies helping them evolve and transform their businesses. We have over 3,400 employees located in offices in North America and Western Europe and delivery centres in Colombia, Macedonia, Moldova, Romania and Serbia.
Along with investing in long term customer relationships, we recognise the importance of providing rewarding and challenging careers for our people and, by doing this, we have established ourselves as the employer of choice for the best and brightest engineers.
As a Senior Test Automation Engineer you will be responsible for developing and maintaining test automation framework for our customer’s products and evaluating and improving the processes and tools used to secure quality. You will need to be able to work in an a fast paced environment with strict project timelines, while sustaining high performance and high quality
- Defining and establishing automation strategy and process
- Maintaining, developing and executing automation tests
- Constantly evaluating the test automation strategy and approach to identify areas of improvement
- Working closely with product management, project management and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives
- Leading, coaching and mentoring junior automation engineers
- Minimum 4 years of experience with software engineering out of which at least 3 years in test automation
- Strong knowledge of test automation tools and related test automation frameworks (JUnit, NUnit, TestNG, JMeter, Selenium, etc.)
- Good understanding of software development lifecycle phases and QA processes within it
- Strong understanding of OOP principles and engineering practices
- Proficient in collecting test metrics, analyzing results of test execution and creating comprehensive automation summary reports
- Good verbal and written communication in English language
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Experience with continuous integration tools like Jenkins/Hudson, etc
- Experience with performance/load testing
- Ability to perceive Product Architecture
If you are interested in this position and you have the required qualifications, please send your CV using the form below. Please note that due to large number of applications we receive, we will only contact those candidates that are selected for an interview. Thank you.
Prijavi se do 28/02/17
Lokacija — Beograd
Prijavi se na oglas