Endava is a privately owned IT services company established in 2000. With over 2,500 full time employees, Endava is currently based in 13 locations across the UK, USA, Germany, Romania, Moldova, Macedonia and Serbia. With an annual turnover of £84 m in the financial year 2014/2015, we have established ourselves as a leading IT services provider.Endava → profil kompanije
Endava is a privately owned IT services company with over 3,400 employees and offices in New York, Atlanta, New Jersey, London and Frankfurt and 6 delivery centers across Romania, Moldova, Macedonia, and Serbia. We strongly believe that our ability to deliver quality work while adapting easily and quickly to the evolving needs of our customers and people ensures our success. To support our core purpose of enabling our people to be the best that they can be, we invest in career development and building a strong learning culture within Endava.
Qualified candidates will have Java and front-end software development duties as part of a Belgrade team that consists of 15+ developers, QEs and integration specialists:
- Gathering and analyzing requirements
- Estimating tasks and participating in daily team sync-ups
- Participating in code reviews
- Daily communication with the client through emails, phone sync-ups etc.
- Collaborating with the QA engineering team to ensure the delivered code meets the client’s standards
- Understanding of Web protocols and technologies, RESTful Web services
- Understanding of common design/architectural patterns and engineering practices
- Familiarity with HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with one source code versioning systems (Git, Perforce, SVN…)
- Great verbal and written communication skills in English
- Solid understanding of complete product development cycle
- Strong analytical skills, systematic approach, and self-reliant in fulfilling daily duties
- Experience with Continuous Integration (Jenkins, etc.)
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies
If you are interested in this position and you have the required qualifications, please send your CV using the form below. Please note that due to large number of applications we receive, we will only contact those candidates that are selected for an interview. Thank you.
Prijavi se do 28/02/17
Lokacija — Beograd
Prijavi se na oglas